Nepi Rockcastle reopened Promenada Novi Sad shopping center this weekend after a short period of closing down due to the COVID 19 government lockdown in Serbia.
Promenada Novi Sad reopened after obtaining a use permit number ROP-NSD-1589-IUP-30/2020 and implementing additional COVID-19 protection measures recommended by the Crisis Staff.
The shopping center is now open to all visitors every day from 10 am to 10 pm.
In accordance with all the laws and regulations of Serbia, the technical approval for the mall to reopen has been maintained. In addition, a range of preventive measures has been implemented, including setting up a more intensive cleaning routine and making changes to the functioning of certain systems within the shopping center.
Hygiene measures taken include the disinfection of all surfaces several times a day. More intensive cleaning has been arranged for high traffic zones such as escalators, seating areas, toilets, elevators, restaurants, and cafes.
Also, in key places within the shopping center, floor tapes have been set up to remind visitors to maintain social distancing, while in places near restaurants, toilets, and other important locations, hand disinfection dispensaries have been set up.
The ventilation system of the shopping center has also been changed and works in the mode of constant pumping of fresh air into the shopping center.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO VISITORS
In addition to the mentioned measures, the shopping center has also issued recommendations for its visitors in order to ensure their health and safety:
• When staying inside the shopping center, wear a protective mask and gloves, keep a distance of at least 2 meters and use the right side of the aisle and stairs to move.
• Use escalators instead of elevators
• Maintain hand hygiene regularly by washing or using hand sanitizer dispensers located inside the center while avoiding unnecessary contact and touching of the face.
• Respect the recommended number of people inside shops, toilets and elevators, wait for your turn and give priority to people who need it.
• When paying for goods or services, use the contactless card payment option if possible.
• Dispose of used masks, gloves, and other personal protective equipment in marked bins that you can find inside the shopping center.
In case of additional recommendations, guidelines, or measures are issued by the competent services and institutions, Promenada shopping center will publish them on their website, social media pages and will display them in prominent areas of the center.
It is important to note that Nepi Rockcastle has supported its tenants during the state of Emergency by giving them significant reliefs.
The company has also donated 150,000 EUR to the Red Cross International organization to support efforts to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Read more about the donation HERE.
ABOUT NEPI ROCKCASTLE
NEPI Rockcastle plc is a commercial real estate investment company, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and Euronext in Amsterdam.
NEPI Rockcastle was formed by the merger of New Europe Property Investments (NEPI) and Rockcastle Global Real Estate Company Limited (Rockcastle) on July 11, 2017, making it the leading investment group in Central and Eastern Europe and one of the top ten in continental Europe by market capitalization.
The company has an exceptional portfolio of facilities with a dominant position in Romania, Poland and Slovakia, as well as a strong presence in Croatia, Bulgaria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Serbia, and Lithuania, constantly expanding its network in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe