The 7th Serbian Property Development Conference will be organized on Tuesday, March 22, 2022. at the Metropol Palace Hotel in Belgrade.
The 7th Serbian Property & Infrastructure Development Conference is an event in Serbia for the exchange of ideas and information about the Property & Infrastructure Development sector in Serbia and the wider region.
Speakers at the event will include the most senior members of the local business community and government officials. Every year the event attracts more than 250 highly relevant attendees from major real estate development companies, construction groups, financial institutions, public sector companies, journalists, and independent real estate professionals from Serbia and abroad.
Key Conference Topics
This year the event program will cover:
- Investment and growth opportunities in the property and infrastructure development sector;
- New real estate trends – green buildings, parks, renewable energy;
- Property valuation standards and their impact on the economy;
- Commercial and residential developments in Serbia and the region;
- The future of logistics, retail, and shopping center development;
- The current market and future projects in Belgrade;
- Challenges and implementation in financing property and infrastructure projects.
About the Organizer
Since its founding in 1997, Symeon G. Tsomokos S.A. has become the leading
communications advisor for international firms seeking to do business in Greece and
Serbia, as well as for Greek firms looking to expand and compete in the regional
In 2000, Symeon G. Tsomokos S.A. established an international affiliate in Belgrade,
Tsomokos Group International (TGI), which offers full corporate communications
services in the Serbian market.
In close cooperation with the Athens-based parent company and staffed with experienced local professionals, TGI Group International offers domestic and international clients high-quality communication services, in order to facilitate the fulfillment of their business objectives.
TGI Group International has become a valuable business partner both for
international firms seeking to establish or consolidate their presence in Serbia and for
local firms looking to expand and compete in the regional and international