REBEC 2021, the 14th annual real estate exhibition and conference, will be held on the 28th and 29th of June in Belgrade, Serbia. The event this year will be a hybrid between physical and online, to allow people from all over the world to participate.
Rebec 2021 will bring together all relevant professionals from the area of real estate development. It is organized in two days through a variety of panels, including a showroom where the most important current real estate projects will be presented.
Given the available TV equipment, a lot of interviews will be organized during the breaks of the panels, which will be streamed live through the WHOVA platform. It will be an opportunity to present real estate experts from all over the world, who, with their direct involvement, will be able to express their opinions, expectations, and analysis on how the previous year affected the real estate market, and what are the future prospects.
The event platform includes a Rebec social network, which will be operational after the event. This will give an opportunity for real estate professionals to connect and exchange information. Also through the platform, there will be the possibility of on-demand viewings of the panels, exhibition, and Sponsorship Hub.
REBEC 2021 is the place where you will have a chance to meet:
- leading foreign and local urban planners
- eminent designers, architects, and construction experts
- famous developers in the country and abroad
- the representatives of notable law firms
- the representatives of leading banks
- distinguished investment consultants
- the representatives of the local governments and cities
- representatives of the state administration
- recognized experts in the field of tax consulting in the Realestate field.