On September 30th, as an ode to the beginning of the new school year, ADA MALL shopping center is organizing a big children’s event called “When I grow up I will be…”.
The program will starts at 2 p.m. on the third floor of the mall within the food court area.
Fifth grade students of Čukarica elementary schools will have the opportunity to use their creativity to show how they see their future. Five students from each school will gather around an easel and present their wishes, aspirations and imaginations on a canvas.
Ada Mall prepared attractive gifts for the participants of the workshop.
Besides setting up a large painting studio, Ada Mall will organize an educational event where the pedagogues of the BERLITZ school of foreign languages will speak.
The fun part of the program will be magnified by a well-known composer and pedagogue Leontina Vukomanović who will perform the most famous children’s hits with her choir Čarolija.
• 14:00 – 14:05 Introduction and ceremonial opening of the art studio;
• 2:05 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Conversation with guest pedagogy + Berlitz school;
• 14.30 – 15.15 concert of Leontin and the Čarolija choir;
• 15:15 – 16:00 musical intermezzo and tour of the participants;
• 16.00 – Distribution of gifts to participants.
Ada Mall will continue with its educational gatherings for children to give an opportunity for them to enrich our community through art, sports and music.
See you at Ada Mall in Belgrade at Radnička 9, across from Ada Ciganlija.