The Belgrade Health Festival is organising an event called “Health Caravan – Health Day” on Saturday, April 9th, from 12 to 5 pm. The event will take place on the third floor of Ada Mall Shopping Center in Belgrade.
Attendance to the event, which is organised to mark the World Health Day, will be free to all visitors.
Interested citizens will be able to get great advice at Ada Mall about healthy lifestyle habits and an opportunity to measure their blood pressure, blood sugar levels, body mass index, body weight, fat percentage, skin condition and try out other interesting examinations.
The event will give an opportunity for visitors to consult a professional cardiologist, endocrinologist, nutritionist, cosmetologist, general medicine specialist, and get information on how to get rid of harmful habits, such as smoking, which is a risk factor for many diseases.
“For 13 years, we have been hosting various types of health related events in Serbia, as well as organising free medical education programs for health workers. This year, due to the Covid 19 pandemic, we have decided to do various health related events throughout Serbia, to inspire people to take on a healthier lifestyle and to break harmful habits by meeting and consulting with health professionals. The slogan of our health caravan is “Take a step towards a healthier life“, and our partner for this event in Belgrade is the shopping center Ada Mall” – said Dr. Mirjana Mićović, President of the Organising Committee for the Health Caravan.
The Health Day Event Program:
- Consultation with endocrinologist Prof. Dr. Vesna Srećković Dimitrijević, from the Clinic for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases at the University Medical Center of Serbia.
- Consultation with cardiologist Dr. Natasa Ristic, an expert working in Norway and Serbia. Emphasis will be on blood pressure, post-covid syndrome and heart problems.
- Smoking Cessation Counselling with Dr. Aleksandar Jesic, general medicine specialist from Dom Zdravlja New Belgrade
- Consultation on proper nutrition and measurement on special scales for body mass index, weight, muscle-visceral fats, led by Milka Raičević and a team of nutritionists from the association for the fight against obesity “Svi na Vagu”.
- Dr. Feelgood – Dr. Sasa Plecevic, anaesthesiologist, will give advice with his team about fitness.
- Quantum body diagnostics and skin condition testing, with counselling for facial and body skin care. It will be led by cosmetologist Slavica Ljubojević and a team of experts from the Dermatology Center.
- Checking blood sugar levels and tips for diabetics, by Blue Circle Association.
- Blood pressure measurement, led by professional nurses.
- Mental health counselling with psychotherapist Desimir Ivanović
- Hand massage and body massage tips from Pedja Filipović Wellness Academy.
ROSA VODA will provide bottled water for all the participants and visitors of the festival.
See you on the third floor of the Ada Mall shopping center!