Capitol Park Rakovica

Capitol Park Rakovica To Welcome the First Fashion & Friends Outlet Store

By Retail SEE Group / August 2, 2018

Fashion Company, the leading fashion retailer in the Balkan region, will open this October its first Fashion & Friends Outlet store in Belgrade, located within Capitol Park Rakovica.

The new store will consist of 318 sqm, offering a wide range of fashion collections, footwear, bags and accessories by the brands Replay, Diesel, Superdry, Guess, Desigual, Calvin Klein, Colors of California, Munich, Premiata, Scotch&Soda, Maison Scotch, Levis, Timberland, Ugg, 4 US, Manila Grace, Steve Madden and many others.

As announced, approximately 80 percent of the assortment will be dedicated to outlet collections, while the remaining 20 percent will include the brands’ latest fashion collections offered at special prices.

“Capitol Park Rakovica strategic positioning in a fast-growing residential neighborhood and its excellent tenant mix, led us to make the decision to open our first Fashion & Friends Outlet store in Belgrade at this specific location,” stated Jasenka Stekić, Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications at Fashion Company.

Poseidon Group’s Corporate Affairs Director James Gunn also highlighted the importance of welcoming Fashion & Friends into their Capitol Park Rakovica scheme:

“This proves that our retail park concept is evolving and that we are providing a complete shopping experience. We are seeing that more brands are requesting space within our center. We are delighted that our retail park scheme will be the first one in Serbia to welcome a Fashion & Friends Outlet store.”

About Capitol Park Rakovica

Capitol Park Rakovica, is the largest retail park in Belgrade developed by Poseidon Group and its partner company Mitiska REIM.

The project, built on a 65,000 sqm land site in a major commercial zone on Patrijarha Dimitrija Street, represents a 30 million EUR investment.

The first phase of the retail park opened in October 2017, consisting of a gross leasable area of 25,000 sqm, housing 30 tenants and offering 700 parking spaces.

The second phase of construction of Capitol Park Rakovica is now underway, with a total of 2,300 sqm set to open in October this year. New tenants will include Intersport, Koton, Opposite Shoes and a new restaurant, Lunch Express.

Existing tenants range from well-known local and international brand names, including Deichmann, JYSK, LC Waikiki, Lilly Drogerie, dm drogerie markt, Cine Grand, CCC Shoes and Bags, Plant Bike, Dexy Co Kids and others.

About Fashion & Friends

Fashion & Friends is a multi-brand retail concept launched by Fashion company in 2007. The chain has established itself as a leading destination for young shoppers, offering premium fashion collections by the world’s leading brands - Desigual, Replay, Superdry, Camper, Scotch & Soda, Paciotti 4US, Tommy Hilfiger and many others.

In March this year, Fashion Company launched its new Fashion & Friends online store in Serbia, which offers more than 11,000 articles of clothing, footwear, bags and accessories for both men and women.

In addition to Fashion & Friends multi-brand stores, Fashion Company also operates mono-brand stores and outlet units. Its retail network encompasses more than 60 stores in Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia and Macedonia.

Positive SSL